Full/part time: Full-time
Start date: Immediately or by agreement
End date: November 2020
Support and assist the Perron8 Fan Zone unity in the planning and implementation of the Official UEFA EURO 2020 Fan Zones. UEFA EURO 2020 will be held in 12 countries throughout June and July of 2020.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Project coordination & administration
- Event Management
- Prepares presentations and other documents
- Support the project planning and organisation of all 12 Fan Zones on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure an efficient flow of information and co-ordinate communication
- Develops status reports, project plan and debrief;
- Co-ordinate and/or organise meetings, workshops, site-visits and conference calls.
- from 2 to 5 years / working on large-scale events.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, event management or other related subject.
- Experience in organising large scale events
- Experience in promotional activities
- Experience in complex projects and project management
- Good understanding of commercial framework and event promotion
- Very good administrative skills
- Computer-literate: MS Office, MS Project, Adobe
- Excellent communication skills and flair for digital media
- English / Proficient
- In addition to English, a proficient spoken and written level in any of the other languages of the UEFA EURO 2020 host countries would be an advantage.
- Team spirit: Cooperate well with colleagues; offer help and support to others to reach common goals; take initiative to develop team spirit; remain available and helpful even at tense and stressful times; able to develop and maintain internal network;
- Appreciates working as part of a team in a multicultural environment
- Strong project management skills
- Able to identify and evaluate existing or potential problems