Company: Perron8 Management AG
Job title: Project Coordinator
Full/part time: Full-time
Start date: Immediately or by agreement
End date: November 2020
Support and assist the Perron8 EURO 2020 Fan Zone unity in the planning and implementation of the Official UEFA EURO 2020 Fan Zones that will be set up for foreign supporters and the local population to watch the 51 matches on a giant screen in a EURO-branded environment, combined with on-site football and entertainement activities. UEFA EURO 2020 will be held in 12 countries throughout June and July of 2020. 51 matches in total will be played in 12 Host Cities.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Project coordination & administration
• Organises workshops and meetings with the Host Cities;
• Prepares presentations and other documents in connection with the Fan Zone project;
• Supports the UEFA Fan Zone Unit for Fan Zone specific matters;
• Support the project planning and organisation of all 12 Fan Zones on a day-to-day basis;
• Ensure an efficient flow of information and co-ordinate communication
• Develops status reports, project plan and debrief;
• Co-ordinate and/or organise meetings, workshops, site-visits and conference calls.
Bachelor’s in marketing, event management or other related subject
Experience in organising large scale events;
Experience in promotional activities;
Experience in complex projects and project management.
• Project coordination
• Good understanding of commercial framework and event promotion
• Very good administrative skills
• Computer-literate: MS Office, MS Project, Adobe
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• English / Proficient
In addition to English, a proficient spoken and written level in any of the other languages of the UEFA EURO 2020 host countries would be an advantage.
Team spirit: Cooperate well with colleagues; offer help and support to others to reach common goals; take initiative to develop team spirit; remain available and helpful even at tense and stressful times; able to develop and maintain internal network;
• Appreciates working as part of a team in a multicultural environment
• Strong project management skills
• Able to identify and evaluate existing or potential problems
• Willing to travel
• MS Office / Proficient
Application to email@example.com